As of Monday 1 June, our museum will reopen its doors! Our programmes and room rentals will also start again. We will of course be observing all guidelines set by the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM).
New opening hours
Our museum will have new opening hours:
Friday 10:00 – 17:00
Saturday 12:00 – 17:00
Sunday 12:00 – 17:00
The museum remains closed to individual visitors from Monday to Thursday, but we are open for booked school visits and room rentals.
Online reservations and time slots
In accordance with national guidelines, a maximum of 30 people (visitors and staff) can be present in our museum at any given time in the month of June. From July on, the number of permitted visitors will rise to 100.
To facilitate this change, we will work with an online reservation system whereby visitors can buy a ticket for a specific day and time slot. Our museum can only be visited with an online reservation.
A safe visit to our museum
Our museum complies with all prevention guidelines listed in the ‘safe museum visit’ protocol by the RIVM.
- We will ensure that everyone can keep 1.5 metres away from other people, both inside and in front of the museum. For this, we have developed special routes and signage.
- Disinfectant hand gel is available at strategic points inside the museum, and there are sufficient hand-washing facilities. We kindly ask you to disinfect your hands with gel before entering the building.
- In addition to regular cleaning, we disinfect our payment terminal, door handles, stair railings, lift buttons and toilets three times a day.
- Our staff have been instructed to follow hygiene guidelines strictly, both at home and at work. We have also asked our staff to monitor their health closely. In accordance with the advice from the RIVM and the Municipal Health Service, they will not come to work if they experience health complaints such as fever or a cold.
What we ask of you
We also request your cooperation to ensure that your museum visit is safe and responsible.
- Stay at home if you have health complaints. You are welcome if you and the members of your household are free of complaints for at least 24 hours.
- You must make an online reservation and be in possession of a valid admission ticket for the day and time slot. Please arrive on time or a maximum of 5 minutes before the start time — not earlier — to avoid queues.
- At present, you cannot visit the museum without making a reservation.
- Avoid public transport wherever possible. Travel by other means if possible.
- Pay by card if possible.
- Group tours, package visits and other activities are not yet possible.
- Stay 1.5 metres away from visitors who are not in your group.
- Always follow hygiene measures and instructions from museum staff.
We hope to welcome you again!
Would you like to visit our museum soon? Then book a ticket via our online reservation system.
Do you want to rent a room at Humanity House? We will ensure it is safe. Read the measures and guidelines for our room rental here. Please contact us if you have any questions.