Visit Humanity House!
Friday 10 am-5pm
Saturday 12:00 – 17:00
Sunday 12:00 – 17:00
The museum is closed for individual visitors from Monday to Thursday. We are open for room rental and programming.
Online reservations and time slots
You can only visit our museum with a reserved entrance ticket. You can buy an entrance ticket for a specific day and time slot in our online reservation system.
A safe visit to our museum
Our museum complies with all prevention guidelines laid down in the protocol “safe museum visit” and of the RIVM.
In this way we ensure that everyone can keep a distance of 1.5 meters in the museum and also in front of the museum. We have developed special walking routes and ‘signing’ for this.
Disinfectant hand gel is available at central locations in the museum and there are sufficient facilities to wash your hands. Upon entering the museum we ask you to disinfect your hands with sanitizer.
We disinfect our pin machine, door knobs, banisters, lift buttons and toilets 3 times a day, in addition to regular cleaning.
Our team has been instructed to handle their own hygiene with care, both at home and in the workplace. We asked our employees to monitor their health closely. If they experience health complaints such as fever and/or a cold, they will not come to work, in accordance with the advice of the RIVM and the GGD.
What do we ask of you?
We also ask your cooperation to ensure that the museum visit proceeds safely and responsibly:
- Stay at home with health complaints. You are welcome if you and your housemates are free of complaints for at least 24 hours.
- You are in possession of a valid (online) reservation in advance with a valid entrance ticket for the day and the time slot (fixed start time) on which the booking was made; you arrive on time or a maximum of 5 minutes before the start time to avoid queues.
- It is not yet possible to visit the museum without a reservation.
- Avoid public transport when possible, come – if possible- with your own transport.
- In Humanity House, all payments are pin-only.
- Keep 1.5 meters away from visitors who do not belong to your own company.
- Always follow hygiene measures and directions from museum staff.
We hope to welcome you again soon!
Do you want to rent a room at Humanity House? We ensure that it is safe. View the measures and guidelines for our room rental here. Please contact us about the possibilities.
Do you have any further questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us.